- Noni juice - used by the Polynesians for over 2000 years, Miranda drinks it twice a day with water. It's great for your skin and your general well being.
- Organic coconut oil - Miranda uses it every day in her kitchen, "it's an essential for me". She cooks with it and uses it in her salads. She says it helps regulate her cholesterol and aids in digestion. [Learn why Skinny Coconut Oil is the best coconut oil.]
- Avacados - rich in fiber, contain a lot of healthy fats, and are a great antioxidant.
- Quinoa - a super-grain seed, it's considered a complete protein because it contains 8 of the amino acids necessary for tissue development.
- Açaí powder - A staple in the diet of Amazonian cultures for centuries, it is made from a delicious low-glycemic berry that provides exceptional amounts of antioxidants, omega fats, protein and fiber.
- Chia seeds - Central American cultures have long enjoyed chia seeds as a key part of their food and medicine. Chia Seeds are loaded with omega fats, protein, antioxidants and dietary fiber.
- Raw cacao powder - Cacao is a great source of antioxidants and contains an abundance of magnesium and iron.
- Maca powder - Maca is a potent, ancient Peruvian superfood used by indigenous Andean societies as a source of nourishment and healing for thousands of years.
Miranda Kerr is an Australian-born model who currently lives in the UK. She is known not only for her beauty, but for her thoughts on coconut oil. Miranda doesn't go a day without coconut oil and eats up to four tablespoons of coconut oil per day. In this video she explains the most important parts of her diet.
Skinny Coconut Oil is organically grown without pesticides or fertilizers in the pristine jungles of Vietnam. The proximity of the factory to the jungle allows us to create the freshest, most virgin coconut oil we can provide. We also use a proprietary Nutralock System to lock in the nutrients in a "slow-press" environment.