We have listed recipes on the blog but have rounded up recipes that use coconut oil in specific diets. We hope you find them useful resources and encourage you to start or continue using coconut oil in your diet.
Ketogenic Diet Coconut Oil Recipes
The Ketogenic diet bases its diet on using fats for energy instead of glucose.
- Keto Recipes and Nutrition – lists a resource to recipes and a Keto cookbook with coconut recipes
- Ketogenic Diet Food List – lists foods based on calories, carbohydrates and protein, a great reference
Paleo Coconut Oil Diet Recipes
The Paleo diet advocates raw foods or those that are consumed in its most natural state or when it comes to meat or poultry, those that are grass fed. Coconut oil is plant-based and is a perfect source of healthy fats in this diet.
- Paleo Recipes from Crossfit Southie – you still get to enjoy fries, rice and chicken with these recipes
- Protein Paleo Recipes – lists recipes for grass-fed meat
Gluten-Free Coconut Oil Diet Recipes
- 15 Low-Carb Bread Recipes – yes, you can still enjoy bread and be gluten-free!
- Coconut Oil Cooking Gluten Free Recipes – a Pinterest board that links to gluten-free recipes that use coconut oil. The pictures alone are a visual delight!
- 18 Chocolate Coconut Gluten-Free Recipes – so that you can still indulge once in a while and still be gluten-free
Crossfit Coconut Oil Diet Recipes
Crossfit is defined as a constantly varied, high-intensity, functional movement workout. It is sometimes known as the workout of choice for Paleo enthusiasts. Since Paleo eaters eat raw food, coconut oil is the healthy fat that can give them energy.
- Crossfit Diet Recipes – lists some high-protein, gluten-free and Paleo diet recipes
Bodybuilding with Coconut Oil Recipes
Coconut oil has been gaining popularity among bodybuilders as an natural alternative to steroids – giving them sustained energy throughout the day and boosting their metabolism