How To Look 10 Years Younger
The most desired products available today are anti-aging compounds, and companies know it. It seems like every day a new company releases a new product, with new promises, and no evidence.
American women spend over $8 a day, $250 a month, and $200,000 in a lifetime on cosmetics. Companies continually claim to have a “new formula”, charging $500 for a few mL of an untested chemical. Consumers are all to familiar with buying products that don't work.
Maybe the next “new thing” is an ancient “old thing”. Maybe one of the most potent healers and anti-aging formulas known to man is an herb that other cultures have used for centuries.
The Wisdom of Ancient Tradition
"This plant is mentioned in the ancient texts of Ayurveda as an 'elixir of life' (life saving) herb and worshipped for over 3000 years due to its healing properties." 1
Holy Basil aka “Tulsi”, is regarded as “The Queen of Herbs.” It is commonly used in Ayurveda and is deeply engrained in Hindu tradition where it is worshipped as the “elixir of life”. The Egyptians considered it sacred and believed it opened the gates to heaven. What is so special about this herb?
There is more to Holy Basil than folklore and tradition. It is a fantastically complex plant that science is finally starting to make sense of, a plant forgotten by western society until recently.
The New Science
Holy basil’s oil has antioxidant properties that help reduce the damaging effects of stress and aging on the body. Studies have shown that it protects healthy cells from the toxicity of radiation and chemotherapy. 2
Science is currently unravelling the genome of Holy Basil to unlock all its’ secrets, but here is what is known so far…
- Holy Basil is a potent “adaptogen,” which balances the body & mind by adapting to stress hormones. 3
- Holy Basil is full of cell protecting antioxidants which cleanse the body of “free radicals”, one of the largest contributing factors of aging.4
- Holy Basil has antidepressant and anti-anxiety effects comparable to Diazepam and anti-depressants.5 Stress/anxiety is perhaps the largest contributing factor to premature aging.
- Rats who received Holy Basil extract and leaf powder saw a 24% decrease in blood sugar after a month of ingestion.6 Insulin/BG levels are another important factor of longevity.
- Holy Basil is an antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, & analgesic, all of which cause unnecessary stress on the body. The less inflammation a body has, the less it will age. 7
Most Effective Uses
It’s easy to get caught up and carried away in everything that is claimed about Basil… But the evidence is staggering. Old wisdom and science definitely agree... Holy Basil is truly the “Queen of Herbs”.
It doesn’t need gimmicks, tricks, or sly marketing. It's real, simple, effective, and all natural. Holy Basil is a must-have for anyone who is interested in longevity and preserving their youthfulness.
Holy Basil can be used as a topical or ingested, both are effective in different ways. The offerings for Holy Basil as a supplement are vast and easy to find, but there are very few ultra-pure and high-end options when it comes to facial and skin products.
Skinny & Co. Calming Facial Oil is specially formulated with Holy Basil to minimize fine lines & wrinkles; comprised of a patented pH balanced NutraLock™ Coconut Oil with therapeutic-grade essential oils it is one the purest combinations available on the market today.
Ancient tradition and cutting-edge science merge into one brilliant formula, that your skin will absolutely love.
This product was formulated for all skin types and available in 2 and 4 oz. sizes. Anti-aging & longevity starts with prevention, it’s never too early to care for your skin like you should be.
Try Skinny & Co. Calming Facial Oil and add Holy Basil to your anti-aging regimen.